FortuneNutta
a little word from the fortune nutta
about
nata likes long walks along the beach...italian food...and sad sack music

Previous Posts


Archives
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006



Links
jouljet
nixout
tjadventures
kuju








Template by Will Schaller
And here we go.....

Sunday, July 09, 2006 7/09/2006 03:54:00 pm

Hiya all,

With my flawless ability of procrastination finally acknowledged, i've created my blog page.. or what will come to be recocognised as the place for me to air my attitude-fuelled opinions, detail my endless conquests and bragg about places travelled. The beauty of this site is that due to the lack of what can most times be head-drumming human interaction one is subjectd to on a daily basis, there will be no energy lost or passion wasted on arguments, for i'll be the only person talking, therefore i'll always be right!! GOLD!!! :) For those of you who know me.. you all know how agreeable i am when i'm right!! So if nothing else.. this blogg could prove to be therapeutic.

It will be my aim to eventually backlog details of all my travels and experiences for you guys.. but lets be honest... it's taken me 18 months to even create this page!!! I may be ambitious.. but i may lack the conviction :)

For the guys and girls back home whom i have embarrassingly neglected in all forms of communication, this is a brief listing of places travelled and events experienced: Sleeping in the Sahara Desert.. just me and a few camels beneath the milky way :); walking through the snow covered streets of Sweden on Christmas morning; Skilled enough to score an aquaintance on New Years Eve despite being in a Gay club; Drinkng perfectly brewed, nonna-inspired espresso in Rome cafes; Consuming sinfully mouth-watering chocolate crepes whilst sitting beneath a magically illuminated Eiffel Tower.


I must be fair to those around me when i offer this disclaimer.... To all people in my life - friends, family, lovers, work colleagues, and any others fortunate enough to be in my company for any period of time... if i have my camera and photos are taken... they WILL appear on this blog (especially if I look fabulous!!). So let it be known to all that if you are are drunk enough to demand a photo taken, it will be posted for the entire world to see! Ahh.. i can imagine a few people squirming as i type.. :) GOLD!! Bring on the sessions of sambuca shots i say!!

But enough of the serious stuff...

I'll be continuing my postings shortly as my Italian Blues head to the World Cup Finals!! What bragging to be made.....

Until next time... Viva Italia!!

0 comments